After three good days in the gym, my body was just not ready to go for this workout. Each weight felt like it had ten pounds added onto it. I was fighting everything but that’s how it goes in the gym on some days. The important thing is to get in there, spend some time, and rep out every set that you can. It’s not going to be easy, and you’ll constantly be thinking about quitting, but getting through to the end is a small accomplishment that can fill you with pride. Knowing your one workout closer to achieving your vision is what keeps you going.
- 5 minutes on the stair climber.
- Static stretching to loosen up shoulders
- Shoulder Press / Arnold Press Superset – Warm up by climbing to max weight 3 sets. 4 sets at 60lbs/25lbs with reps of 5/10
- Military Press / Chin Ups Superset – 4 Sets at 95lbs/ as many chin ups as you can get
- Cable Lateral Raises 3 Angles Consecutive – 7.5lbs for 10 at each angle
- Lateral Raises Front and Side – 3 sets at 15lbs. 10 Reps front, 10 reps side
- Shoulder shrugs 45’s for 20
Soon to be “Johnny Two Plates”